Dear Freeman Orthodontics Family,
It’s been a crazy last couple of days, hasn’t it? Our team at Freeman Orthodontics wanted to reach out and share a few things with all of the Freeman Orthodontics Family.
What Are We Doing For You?
- From the first day we opened our doors, our office has followed strict sanitation standards of, sterilizing instruments and surfaces throughout our office.
- For common spaces, we have increased the frequency of our disinfectant protocols.
- Moving forward, we will be limiting the number of people in our office at any given time.
- If any of our employees are feeling ill, or have been around people who are ill, we will be enforcing a self quarantine, with pay.
If we need to change your appointment, please let us know.
What You Can Do For Us!
- If you, or anyone in your household, is ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you, or anyone in your household, has traveled to or from a high-risk area in the past, please let us know and we will reschedule you for a later date.
- We’d all be incredibly grateful if you consider limiting the number of family members in our office for your appointment.
- Before your appointment, if you feel comfortable waiting in your car, just call or text our office and we will can come get you when we are ready to start!
Please, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office with any questions you may have! We’re honored to serve you during this time!
The Freeman Orthodontic Family